CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-09T22:02:16+00:002013 Jaguar XF CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-09T22:02:16+00:00
- STETHOSCOPED LOWER OIL PAN AND FOUND STRONG METALLIC KNOCKING NOISE. SUSPECTED SPUN ROD BEARING. DRAINED OIL AND FOUND LARGE METAL PARTICULATE IN OIL. ESC REQUESTED OIL PAN DROP TO DETERMINE ROOT CAUSE OF FAILURE.
- LONG BLOCK – Remove & Replace – V6,AWD – [Consists of a Cylinder Block fitted with Pistons, Rings, Connecting Rods, Crankshaft and all Bearings, Cylinder Head(s), Camshaft(s), Timing Chain or Belt and Sprockets or Gears. Includes (where applicable)
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
- REMOVE OIL PAN ON ORIGINAL ENGINE TO INSPECT FOR BEARING DAMAGE
- FOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT – Adjustment – [DOES NOT include straightening or replacement of components.]
PHILIP H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2021